Information about the article. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 According to the art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (hereinafter the “Privacy Code”) and of art. 13 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR 2016/679”), laying down provisions for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, we wish to inform you that the personal data you provide will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned law and confidentiality obligations.
The Data Controller is Dr. Luciano Careddu domiciled for the purpose in Via Papa Giovanni XXIII 1 / E - Assago
Purpose of treatment
The personal data you provide are necessary for the formalities required by law and, in case, for marketing communications.
Treatment and Preservation
The treatment will be carried out automatically and / or manually, in compliance with the provisions of Art. 32 of the GDPR 2016/679 and Annex B of the Legislative Decree 196/2003 (articles 33-36 of the Code) concerning security measures, by specially appointed parties and in compliance with the provisions of art. 29 GDPR 2016 / 679.
Please note that, in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 GDPR 2016/679, subject to your free and explicit consent below this information, your personal data will be kept for the time period necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected and processed.
Scope of communication and dissemination
Please also note that the data collected will never be disclosed and will not be subject to disclosure without your explicit consent, except for the necessary communications that may involve the transfer of data to government agencies, consultants or others for the fulfillment of legal obligations .
Transfer of personal data
Your data will not be transferred and in the EU Member States or in non-EU third countries.
Special categories of personal data
Under Articles 26 and 27 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and Articles 9 and 10 of the EU Regulation. 2016/679, you could grant, to the holder of classified data as “special categories of personal data”, ie data that reveals “racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or membership trade union, as well as genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify a natural person, data relating to health or sexual life or sexual orientation of the person”. These categories of data may be processed only subject to your free and explicit consent, expressed in written form in the end of this disclosure.
Existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling
The data controller shall not adopt automated decision-making process, including profiling, referred to in Article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016.
Rights of the interested party
At any time, you may exercise, in accordance with art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and articles from 15 to 22 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, the right to:
- request confirmation of the existence or not of your personal data;
- obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the storage period;
- obtain the correction and deletion of data;
- obtain the treatment limitation;
- obtain data portability, ie receive them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without hindrance;
- oppose the processing at any time and also in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes;
- oppose an automated decision-making process relating to natural persons, including profiling;
- ask the data controller to access personal data and to correct or delete them or limit the processing that concerns them or to oppose their treatment, in addition to the right to data portability;
- revoke the consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
- proporre claim to authority You can exercise your rights by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
I, the undersigned, declare that I have received the information above.
I, the undersigned, in light of the information received, by checking the form:
- I consent to the processing of my personal data including those considered as special categories of data.
- I consent to the communication of my personal data to public bodies and companies of a private nature for the exclusive purposes indicated in the information sheet.
- I consent to the processing of special categories of my personal data as indicated in the information above.